To make sure you receive your item in time for Christmas, please place your order before:
16thDecember if you’re in the UK,
9thDecember if you’re in the EU,
6thDecember for the rest of the world.
The Puppini Sisters ring in the new decade with a brand new Vinyl LP featuring the legendary Pasadena Roof Orchestra.
‘Dance, Dance, Dance’ features a stunning combination of classic jazz standards, refreshing takes on today’s pop hits and an exciting new original penned by all three sisters.
With each song inspired by an iconic dance such as the Cha Cha Cha, the Foxtrot and the Lindy Hop, ‘Dance, Dance, Dance’ is the perfect album for any dancer and vintage music lover.
“I’m so impressed with your new CD it’s a winner from start to finish. Lovely changes of mood and atmosphere with each track.” - Len Goodman (Head judge on Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing With The Stars)
- 9 To 5 (Charleston)
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Lindy Hop)
- Sing Sing Sing (Lindy Hop)
- Shallow (Foxtrot)
- Dance, Dance, Dance (Charleston)
- Ba Ba Baciami Piccina (Balboa)
- Jealousy (Tango)
- Dancing Queen (Cha Cha Cha)
- Mack The Knife - Feat. Duncan Galloway (Swing Jive)
- I Put A Spell On You (Mambo)
- Puttin’ On The Ritz (Tap Dance)
- Groove Is In The Heart (Boogie Woogie)
- Don’t Fence Me In - Feat. Duncan Galloway (Foxtrot)
Recorded at The Premises Studios
Engineered by Neil Tollit
Mixed by Neil Tollit and Lee Slater at Air Studios (Tracks 2 and 12)
Assistants: Evie Clark-Yospa and Curtis Elvidge
Produced by Marcella Puppini
Mastered by Matthew Mars at Barge Belle
Shipping: This product ships from the UK
Please allow 3 working days for the order to be processed and between 2 and 10 days for delivery depending on your location.